1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS 12, HIghly Classified

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Ugin, May 14, 2021.

1. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

[​IMG]

About the Main Classified Objectives, there's a line saying that the Objectives "cannot be repeated".
    What I've interpreted was "the Player who have accomplished cannot accomplish the same Objective again".

But since there's no elaboration about who is the subject of accomplishing Objectives, and the scenario specifies the pool of 4 Objectives are same between the players, it could be interpreted as "if any one of the Player accomplishes the Objective, the opponent cannot try to accomplish it".

So I'm curious what would be the intention of the line. The former, or the latter?:thinking_face:

2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

The line: "Objectives cannot be repeated means when you select the 4 main objectives, them have to be different cards. As you can read these 4 objectives card come from the Classified Objectve deck of both players, 2 cards each players. There is te possibility to repeat a card, even more. Thats why the Objetives cannot be repeated.

It dosent meant that if a player accomplished one, the other player cant do it.

Methuselah, Ugin and chromedog like this.
  3. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Oops, I apologize. The context is about picking the cards, which I've past over. And also thank you for the specification! :+1:

HellLois likes this.
  4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

@psychoticstorm can we move this to the ITS section please - for posterity.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation