1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISS Hunters required

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Mjr_Sandwich, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Mjr_Sandwich

Mjr_Sandwich New Member

Imperial Service
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]4
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6
    NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
    CRANE IMPERIAL AGENT (Sensor, X Visor) MULTI Rifle, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 52)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Forward Observer) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    XI ZHUANG Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower, MadTraps / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    CELESTIAL GUARD Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)

1.5 SWC | 181 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Thats the basic foundations for my list, what hunter/killers would you add?

2. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

I would fit a Rui Shi, Major Lunah , a Kanren assault hacker and a Sophotect with two Yudbots

A Rui Shi is always a reliable unit, but imho it's a must in your list. It can be your spearhead attacking through your smoke but can also be an amazing sentinel turret, defending a corridor in Suppression Fire and with Assisted Fire, that can mow down adversary warbands.

Lunah as your long range huntress. Right now due to MMX rework she's "the sniper" and can perform well in both offense and defense.

The Kanren assault hacker is your assassin. You already have the ninja KHD to get rid of oppossing hackers while the Kanren AHD , with some skill, can hunt the heavy stuff.

And the Sophotect because it's basically a must in any ISS list if you care about completing the classifieds. Keep one Yudbot near Lunah so that you can doctor her fast, and the other ready to assist either the Rui Shi or Crane + CG core as needed.

Other alternatives are:
    - Swap Lunah with Garuda spitfire
    - Swap Lunah and the Kanren AHD with a Su Jian and a Chai Yi.

#2 Janzerker, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Section9 and Daemon of Razgriz like this.
  3. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

Don't know what your Linkteams should be. Would recommend the Celestial with the 4 Kuang Shi, but it seems you want group 2 as your linkteam.

I would add HSIEN HMG Lt. and a Rui Shi drohn as your attackpieces.

4. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

While the Rui Shi is indeed a good attack piece, it's actually still not the best answer if your meta is heavy with defensive ARO links with SS:L2, where the benefit of Smoke is all but useless. Consider taking a Dakini HMG instead as the Mimitism with Supportware and HMG is usually a much better choice to tear apart defensive links.

Section9 likes this.
  5. Mjr_Sandwich

Mjr_Sandwich New Member

My understanding is that I can have both just not at the same time. So I start with the Kuang Shi as a fireteam during the deployment phase then spend a command point and swap to the Crane and Celestials when I want to attack with them. Then let the reactive turn continue and then spend another commend point to turn the Kuang Shi and Celestial into a fire team and invalidate the Impetuous order for that turn. Usually means the Kuang Shi are impetuous for turn 3 but but then its not such an issue.

A little more context, I usually play with the HMG Hsien as my Hunter but the model is rather expensive and I wondered what others would recommend based on my core 11 models.

6. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Never forget the Ninja is a great killer besides hackers!

Major Lunah is my fav right now. Then the Su Jian.

7. Joametz

Joametz Chinese Empire in Space enthusiast

Haven't tried Lunah yet, but the Su Jian and Rui Shi are amazing in that shell.

8. Mjr_Sandwich

Mjr_Sandwich New Member

Cheers, I will add the Hsien HMG/Rui Shi and a Su Jian.

Joametz likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation