1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISS and Transmission Matrix

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by swissmade, Jan 15, 2018.

1. swissmade

swissmade Well-Known Member

Hi Guys
    I need you're tips how to play transmission Matrix with iss. We lack of hard hitting and Board contolling MI or LI. Last tournament i went with Hsien and Crane -Link. But my opponent with nomads made a white noise screen in Aro and i got ripped apart by the hackers. So what are the strategies with iss.
    8 Kuang shis in the middle to controll? Killer Hackers (but against nomads this will be risky)? Just try to avoid the repeaters with an alpha striking Su jian? Or trying to make a hard hitter out of sforza?

What are you re experiences with the Matrix?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

The Zhanying that's accompanying the Hsien aren't affected by the White Noise and they're at least comparable to Prowlers or Hellcats. Crane aren't affected by White Noise, either. Last, but not least, don't under-estimate what regular old Celestial guard can do in a pinch. The FO has a boarding shotgun and at 5-man bonuses they're fairly reliable at hitting even Moiras.
    You also bring up Sforza, who is near the epitome of hard-hitting among trash level armour. That said, have you considered Wu Ming? At -6 to enemy hacker WIP, they are evil. Back them up with a few KHD (Ninja/Kanren) to really put "murder victim" back into "I activate my hacker". At 29 a pop, you should be able to field them.
    This is all theoretical, I've only played ISS and Transmission Matrix once and that was against a Haqq player who decided that it was a good time to test a couple of Asawira (pre-buff). That game was a bit odd.

swissmade likes this.
  3. Quickit

Quickit Well-Known Member

If you take the Wu Ming with Tinbot B, you're actually at BTS 9. At that level, with a reset ARO, you're in pretty good shape to weather hacking. it's not perfect, but BTS 9 is even going to make Nomads think. They'll need 6's with a WIP 15. You're resetting on 13's.

swissmade likes this.
  4. swissmade

swissmade Well-Known Member

If I go with Hsien zhanying haris and I Move in the repeater, can they hack my Hsien even if He Has stealth?
    Thanks for the Tips so far! I Have trouble to play the wu Ming Train as efectively as Hsien and crane or su jian alpha. But with a bot and bts 9 they are Realy Worth to think about it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation