Hello All, I'm finally at a point I should share some progress on a project I have been working on and start a build thread here. About a year ago I started sculpting a Zulu cobra mask out of NSP clay that I intended to make a mold of and send out to a few TO's as prize support but while I was at it I figured I should make a full costume as well and since quarantine here in the US I have been able to make some progress and after a few setbacks will hopefully have the first finished mask to show by this weekend. So after printing out all the dossier and book art I could find (this comes into play later) I began the build. The first step was to sculpt the mask on a 3d printed base I had lying around (Deathstroke mask) And here was the finished master before making a mold of rebound 25 https://imgur.com/a/eOeVSuW After that dried and the jacket mold was applied I cast my first copy using smoothcast 300 and onyx fast. Unfortunately, because the resin was old and I didn't shake it adequately it ended up not mixing well and bleeding oils to the surface making it so that no paint would stick..... So after getting some new resin another copy was cast and the templates were started on the chest armor, and the Pan O knife master was started. The knife will be molded and cast with self skinning foam to make it Con safe and possibly another item to be sent out as prize support. After the templates were made a test piece was partly assembled to see how everything fit together...now adjustments can be made to the pattern. While searching for better references (3d renders) I realized all the inaccuracies with the overall shape of the mask and started modification to the first cast to better reflect the more aggressive shape of the mask the mini has. Here is the render that I noticed the most differences in. (If anyone has a higher definition copy of this image please let me know) And here is a side by side before and after the first step of corrections. old profile New Profile The eye shape, jawline, brows, cheek plate, nd temple section have all been modified using bodyfiller, there is still substantial work that needs to be done before I'm able to create the new mold and I hope to have most additional details sculpted this weekend. the first step was to just define the new shape. Anyway hope everyone who sees this enjoys and as always any comments, critique,or suggestions are always welcome!