1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interdimensial crossover!

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Varsovian, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

I was feeling a bit silly and I had some fun pairing my Infinity troopers with the minis I collect for Dragon Rampant. Lo and behold: Human Sphere's first interdimensional crossover!

crossover1.jpg

"Gah! Unknown lifeform encountered! Requesting immediate evac!"

crossover2.jpg

"Hunzakut recon reporting. Control, please notify our Husam contacts that ALEPH's human TAG program might have entered a new stage..."

crossover3.jpg
    "Uhm, sir, I don't really think this guy belongs to the Ariadnian force..."
    "No? Considering their tech, this flaming anvil on a chain is something right up their alley..."

----------

Sorry guys - couldn't resist ;)

eciu, Xeurian, Golem2God and 4 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Varsovian Glad i'm not the only one who has thought of this type of thing. The Ghulam are going to be running away screaming from the anvil swinging beserker in a few seconds.

Xeurian likes this.
  3. Varsovian

... or they just shoot him :) On the other hand, he's a Khornate berserker, so who knows whether a few rifle bullets would stop him...

I wish I had more fantasy minis at hand. I have more Warhammer stuff, but it's all unassembled. Eventually, I'd like to do some photos like a Maghariba facing against a Verminlord, or a few TAGs trying to rein in Morathi in her monster form...

If you have some non-Infinity minis and want to do some crossovers, please do so! I'd love to see that :)

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

That would be grand. The three games/universes I'm currently into are Warhammer (40k & Sigmar), Gates of Antares, & Infinity. You'd be surprised how small those crab-like Ghar suits are. They would defiantly make a nice small or light T.A.G.

5. Varsovian

So, you know - grab your camera and make a photoshoot! Let's have fun :)

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  6. Golem2God

I'm getting an old Iphone from my Aunt but it still has to arrive from across the country since she lives in southern California. I'll start to get used to it and then pictures will come eventually.

7. Varsovian

Can't wait :)

I glued three new Warhammer minis today. Thinking how to use them for the crossover :)

I wish I had some fantasy scenery. I plan on getting the Beastmen Herdstone eventually - imagine putting Infinity troopers next to it :)

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

I'll look forward to seeing more comparison pics then.

9. Varsovian

I live to serve :)

crossover4.jpg
    "... no, no trouble here, Control. We ran into these two rather skeletal-looking, horseback-riding fellas. They were asking around for a place called 'Shire'... Anyway, Cpt. Ortega gave them directions for the nearest ALEPH outpost. I guess this might turn out interesting..."

crossover5.jpg
    "Rrrrargh! Die, woman!!!"
    "Rrrargh! You die, pretty boy!!!'
    "I will cut in you half!!!"
    "I will rip out your guts and eat them!!!"
    "Rrrragh!!!"
    "Rrrragh!!!"

(transcript from Achilles' first encounter with Queen Marakarr Blood-Sky. Continues, more or less as above, for the next five pages. A redacted section at the end had shouts degenerate into sounds of furious love-making.)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation