1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intel on a Vedic list for the Kurage Station Deadbolt Mission

Discussion in 'OOC' started by geo67, Jun 25, 2018.

1. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

First battle into the Kurage Station begins tomorrow for me. I've been challenged by a guy in my meta, and he will be playing a Vedic Themed Aleph list, with Asura's.

So, since I can still count the number of battles I've had on both hands, and want to make at least a decent showing, I need some intel on this.

I was thinking about these:
    [​IMG] Kenshibu
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] ONIWABAN Lieutenant Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (1 | 41)
    [​IMG] KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Combi Rifle / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 22)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 14)
    [​IMG] YURIKO ODA Combi Rifle, Panzerfaust, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 24)
    [​IMG] MIYAMOTO MUSHASHI (Regular, Fireteam: Haris) Chain Rifle, Flash Pulse / Pistol, AP CCW, EXP CCW. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

6.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

or
    [​IMG] TM
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] KUROSHI RIDER Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Breaker Pistol, AP + Shock CCW. (0 | 33)
    [​IMG] KEMPEI (Multispectral Visor L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 17)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] ONIWABAN Submachine Gun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (0 | 37)
    [​IMG] NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] KEISOTSU Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)
    [​IMG] HÙSÒNG Yaókòng HMG / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

What do I look out for, who do I target, who/what do I avoid. Looking forward to this for sure.

Thanks

2. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Asuras plural? If you're very sure there will be 2, he is only going to be able to reserve 1, and you should set your Oniwaban up to assassinate it on turn one if possible. Remember that the Oniwaban has a threat range of 12 inches -- if you move for your first short skill and end within 8 inches of him, you can just keep moving even if you're discovered for the CC attack (which will be very heavily favored for you.) You're not going to get a surprise attack off anyway since they have MSV3.

The alternative is to focus on the non-Asura things and just make his order pool basically 0. You can get him down to an Asura and 1-2 Netrods and have him not be in retreat depending on the Asura profile.

geo67 and Abrilete like this.
  3. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

Awesome. So the Oniwaban's will be the stars, or at least make him think, and maybe shake a bit. He made it sound like plural, but I don't see how, that is one expensive model.

4. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

You can use oniwabans and ninjas to good use if you put them well. Asuras are very expensive, so it's likely he'll have netrods and cheap rems, easy kills for you. If you can kill an asura, go for it, they are rather weak when defending if they couldnt go suppressive. His long range weapons will probably be buffed dakinis.

Be careful about templates through, expect that any non remote will have a nanopulser. Except for the asura where it would still be better for you to engage it, despite the template threat, it's better to shoot the other minis from range.

By the way, oniwaban Lt ? It may be a problem if you start second, isn't it ? Since you cannot use hidden deployment.

5. geo67

geo67 Well-Known Member

Yes, i ran into that two weeks ago. I'll probably need a bit of rework on that list.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation