1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity+ - Videos: Cyberpunk/Hard SF/SF genre

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Wizzy, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Hi Sphere,

Games Workshop has started streaming service, until Corvus Belli opens its own streaming service and the Infinity is adapted by Netflix, I'm opening a topic where we can share videos :popcorn: :
    - movies,
    - series,
    - short films,
    - Clips,
    - Game films,
    - audio sagas,
    - various videos.

Around the themes of Cyberpunk, Hard SF and maybe traditional SF.
    Themes that are those of Infinity... so fine. :sunglasses:
    Exception that will confirm the rule: I personally have little things that remind me of ariadna, so if there is something that looks like Infinity, why not.:the_horns:

I have 100 occurrences in my list, enough to animate 1 or 2 times by week, if you have your own gems do not hesitate (but give us a video in addition to the title). :+1:
    This is the 21st century, all languages are accepted, as long as there is at least a auto subtitling service if it's not in English.

[​IMG]

Au bout d'1 an, ça finira par avoir assez de stuff vidéos cyberpunk pour ressembler à un service de streaming... ^^

#1 Wizzy, Oct 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  2. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Begin with the latest biggest cyberpunk release that looks like infinity... Cyberpunk 2077 :tada:

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer
    Created by Cd Projekt

Cyberpunk 2077 – Official trailer 2019
    Created by Cd Projekt

Grimes – 4ÆM
    Created by Cd Projekt

Cyberpunk 2077 — No Save Point by Yankee and the Brave (Run the Jewels)
    Created by Cd Projekt

jherazob likes this.
  3. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Cyberpunk 2077 ★ THE MOVIE 【Female V / Streetkid / Judy Romance】
    By Yic17 Fantasy

CYBERPUNK 2077 All Cutscenes Game Movie 1080p 60FPS HD 【Male V / Panam Romance】
    By Gamer's Little Playground

Cyberpunk 2077 - Phoenix Program Fan Film

Created by T7Pro (Vi-Dan Tran)

Bonus:popcorn:

IF CYBERPUNK 2077 WAS AN ANIME - MALEC
    Created by Malec

A Cyberpunk 2077 Cartoon
    Created by Cas Van de Pol (Sean Cunningham)

#3 Wizzy, Oct 24, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    jherazob likes this.
  4. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Best Cyberpunk [BLADE RUNNER] mixed with horror food :popcorn::sleuth_or_spy:

Blade Runner Short Film | Slice of Life
    Created by Luka Hrgović & Dino Julius

jherazob likes this.
  5. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Here is the short film: Crimson Alpine, the heroine reminds me like Uxia Mcneill or a ariadnan vibe, considering that it was released during the N3, I think she had 20-25 Ariadnan Pom Pom behind her :sweat_smile:

Crimson Alpine
    Created by Resh

Danger Rose, McDevil and jherazob like this.
  6. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

The animated short that was one of the "gap fillers" in the timeline between Blade Runner and BR2049.

Also Blade Runner Black Lotus is coming.

7. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

:heart_eyes: Cool a new serie. Like Blade Runner thematic, i know this:

BLADE RUNNER 2049 - "2036: Nexus Dawn" Short
    By Hampton Fancher & Michael Green

BLADE RUNNER 2049 - "2048: Nowhere to Run" Short
    By Luke Scott

Perturbator - Venger [feat. Greta Link] (Unofficial Videoclip)
    By Mana Thief

chromedog likes this.
  8. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

The Blade Runner series was released, I didn't find the animation of facial expressions was great. :thinking_face: Quality at the level of GitS.

But there is this commercial inspired by Blade Runner with a wtf ending, which will make you forget the first episode, if you don't like it. :eyes::beer:

EPOS
    By eposaudio

Ariwch and chromedog like this.
  9. chromedog

Oh, the facial animation was at least better than the LAST iteration of GITS. But GITS hasn't been the best and brightest in a loooooong time.

Wizzy likes this.
  10. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Netflix released the live action series on Cowboy Bebop (despite problems with the costumes and the fights, it's not too bad from what I saw from the beginning of the 1st episode).
    And there is the last season of the series The Expanse which will be released in December.

Cowboy Bebop | Official Teaser “Lost Session” | Netflix

Cowboy Bebop | Opening Credits | Netflix

Cowboy Bebop | Official Trailer | Netflix

The Expanse Season 6 - Official Trailer | Prime Video

Ashtaroth likes this.
  11. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

This week, I share with you some sci-fi animations from muslim countries (Pakistani cyberpunk about mass control and Lebanese cyberpunk about resistance under a dictatorship). This can illustrate in a certain way, the beginnings of Haqqislam (for the film Alephia (yes Aleph ^^)) and why not, for the short film about Pakistan, about what this country can be actually in the Human Sphere. :popcorn:

Alephia 2053
    By Rabi' Sweidan and Jorj Abou Mhaya

Shehr e Tabassum
    By Arafat Mazhar

Ashtaroth and jherazob like this.
  12. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Today, a short film with aka-touaregs of Haqqislam, slave aka-helots and the end is a little bit of a Janissary story mode, I want to believe that she will join them. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn:

The Shipment
    By Bobby Bala

Jumara, jherazob and Ashtaroth like this.
  13. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Here is this week, a small animated clip of Russian origin, which has the particularity to have technologies like Infinity. :sunglasses:

Leningrad ft. Gluk’oZа (ft. ST) Ju-Ju
    By Ленинград | Leningrad, and Ilya Naishuller, with Denis Pisarev

jherazob likes this.
  14. chromedog

I'm old enough to remember when "POS" didn't mean "Point of Sale" but had a more scatalogical bent and EPOS was an electronic version of the same. That ad had WTF all over it.

Wizzy likes this.
  15. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

This is a webseries with an animation miniatures in stop motion, full of amazing effects with a touch of realism, sci-fi will happen at a moment, no spoilers for not ruining the plot twist. :see_no_evil::popcorn:
    Note the logo look like the... Combined Army at the beginning. :eyes:

Webseries: Micro Wars
    By Black Star Initiative

Army Men: CONVOY AMBUSH! | Micro Wars 1

Army Men: Armoured Assault! | Micro Wars 2

Army Men: COUNTERATTACK! | Micro Wars 3

jherazob likes this.
  16. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Army Men: ALIEN INVASION! | Micro Wars 4

Army Men: ALIEN APOCALYPSE! | Micro Wars 5

Army Men: Battle of the Backyard | Micro Wars 6

Playlist with last episodes:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL61N9iD0xqsgxBUCDEPzObGUFZcuhcqt3

#16 Wizzy, Dec 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2022
    jherazob likes this.
  17. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

With the Matrix wave, the directors of Seth Ikckerman have re-uploaded their 1h fanfilm on matrix. The effects are nice for a low budget, even if there is a disturbing blur.
    With their up of Kaydara, I up their short film turbo killer, a clip with music by Carpenter Brut, which serves as a kind of introduction to their SF film Blood Machines which is a kind of mix of inspirations from 80's SF, Metal Hurlant and Hans Gigger (for the moment their full film is available on streaming platforms).

KAYDARA (Official film)

By Seth Ickerman

TURBO KILLER - MUSIC VIDEO -
    By Seth Ickerman

BLOOD MACHINES - Official Trailer
    By Seth Ickerman

Ashtaroth and jherazob like this.
  18. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

In the theme of this thread I bring you Policenauts. Hideo Kojima's relatively unknown point & click graphic Adventure game.

This game deals with Beyond, a giant space station that people live on. Which as you dive deeper into the game it looks more like one of the Motherships of Infinity's Nomads. In many ways Beyond itself could very easily fit into the Human Sphere or as a precursor to those giant ships. Here is a full playthrough of the Sega Saturn Version which is slightly longer than the Playstation version of the game. It is in two very long parts but if any of you have watched or played an Hideo Kojuima game you know you're in for a movie like experience.

However I've included two particular scenes from the game that expound on aspects of the story that I think we should keep in mind for games &/or lore of universes where space travel & living in space is possible. Namely how outer space affects the Human body and the toll it takes upon it. These scenes made me realize that the people working & living in the Nomad motherships, space stations, the Human Edge, and all manner of extraplanetary activity are going to suffer side effects from the unnatural environment of living outside a planet. It also made me think of the Human Sphere's own drug, organ & human trafficking systems. How they silently shape Infinity from behind the scenes. That for people to continue living in extraplanetary situations will need the very drugs and organs from these systems unless they "retire" or quit their jobs & live in a more stable environment. Namely a planet with reasonable gravity, light & other things that God gave planet Earth. Things that we need in order to stay physically & mentally healthy. Diabolical human & drug trafficking that is seen as a necessary evil in order for Humanity to expand & continue living among the stars. Let alone keep planetary systems lightyears away together in trade, commerce & travel. Not separated & cut off from each other. Collapsing the whole system of interplanetary travel & jumpgates mankind has built as the cornerstone of these new era of space empires.

A warning that the person playing in these two bottom clips does swear. Namely twice with a "motherf---" & "Jesus Christ" used as a cuss word. Letting you know in advance if you want to watch these two clips.

Wizzy and jherazob like this.
  19. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

Good stuff, thanks. :+1:

Here is a SF webseries that has been uploaded on the Dust channel, with a lot of SF environments (spaceships, orbital station,...) that deals with several themes: loops and time distortion, police thriller, space and a love story. The special effects are not so cheap for a production of this type, the notes on the web are around 7/10. There is also a passage of Michael Ironside at a moment on an orbital space station.

The webseries: ATROPA
    By Eli Sasich

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2X2odndvaIcUHXIOH6s76hqJc2m3Fga2

"ATROPA" Episode 1

"ATROPA" Episode 2

"ATROPA" Episode 3

Jumara likes this.
  20. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

"ATROPA" Episode 4

"ATROPA" Episode 5

"ATROPA" Episode 6

"ATROPA" Episode 7

Jumara and burlesford like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation