1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity TournamentHelper

Discussion in 'News' started by Ieldin Soecr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Ieldin Soecr

Ieldin Soecr Well-Known Member

Hey everybody,

the TournamentHelper is a small tool I build over the last couple of weeks. The goal was to help TOs managing their tournaments without using OTM, as I noticed there are some occurences it cannot be used:
    • OTM crashes/is not available during the tournament
    • There is no internet available at the tournament venue
    • Some participants have no ITS account or are not registered to the tournament
    • The TO does not want to use OTM (The tournament does not use ITS missions or he does not want to buy a tournament code)
    • etc.
    As such the TournamentHelper provides most of the features OTM has plus some small additions:
    • Management of participants, tables, pairings and results
    • Inbuild swiss pairing algorithm
    • Offline availability
    • Prevention of mirror matches and pairings with team members in the first round
    • Prevention that table owners have to play on their own tables
    • Creation and management of additional scores (e.g. best painted or most crits)
    • and some more.
    What is not part of this tool is a means for people to register to the tournament, that has to be handled in another way (Doodle, Forum, etc.).
    It currently only runs on Windows PCs, but I'm working on an App-Version for iOS and Android.

If you find any bugs, feature requests, etc. just drop them here in this thread.

Space Ranger, Wizzy, slp and 3 others like this.
  2. Jonah

Jonah Active Member

ITH.jpg Hey, I'm trying to download the tournament helper to run an Aristeia team tournament but I keep getting an access denied message (I've attached a picture of the exact message). Any ideas?! Thanks!

3. Ieldin Soecr

Ieldin Soecr Well-Known Member

Jonah likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation