1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Tactics Wiki - How to handle spec ops

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Madness, Feb 22, 2018.

?

How should we handle the spec ops pages?

1. 1. Single page for each faction spec ops (IE: Husam Spec-Ops) and redirect to them

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. 2. Separate pages for Muyib Spec-Ops/Ghulam/Hafza and a disambiguation page in Husam Spec-Ops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3. Option 1 for everyone but 2 for Combined Army

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. 4. Option 2 for everyone but 1 for Combined Army

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Madness

Madness Neverending fiddler

Hello, I'm one of the 2 people who put together https://infinitythetactics.com/

I'm currently facing a dilemma, and I could use some input from the community at large.

When creating Spec Ops unit pages, I encountered some issues with the Combined Army ones, who, unlike most others, have two different names, unit logo, and miniature.

How do you think they should be handled?

Wolf likes this.
  2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

One per faction seems best, technically every spec ops bar the Druze and Tohaa has at least one alternate name and model since they have multiple profiles and a couple of modelling options, even before you resort to conversions or just using a dire foes mini as the generic spec ops.

daboarder likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation