1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Painter Update - Tohaa models selection

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Koin-Koin, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

TOHAA
    Following this thread's results, next content update for the Infinity Painter will be to have two models per faction.
    So I need your help to choose the most appropriate ones from a painting scheme testing point of view.
    The first model will be a LI (or other low-armored trooper) and the second one a HI (heavy armor).
    Please ensure that the model visual is part of the dossier and provide a link to it.
    TOHAA

Grathak likes this.
  2. Dreilide

Dreilide Well-Known Member

Would love to see something without a hood and with the spiky Tohaa hair, possibly a Draal Sab? (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eTATczQFDZzl983EJiq9K4lBj27XUFAw)

Also, I'd like to see the ability to two-tone the symbiont armor, rather than have the main color be black. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do, but being able to change both the underlying color on the symbiont, as well as the raised color would be super nice.

The tool is great though, thank you for all the work put into it!

Koin-Koin and Golem2God like this.
  3. Koin-Koin

Thanks for the input.
    What would you propose for the hi-armored model ?

If I understand, you'd like to be able to get two distinct colours for the blue parts.
    Actually the easiest way to deal with it is to have only one colour zone with a shadow over it so if you change blu to green you'll have a light green and a dark green (no black).
    Will it be enough?
    I should be able to get two zones so you could choose yellow and orange or blue and green or whatever you like, but it seems less intuitive when using the tool

Let me know what's your opinion.

Once again, I didn't create the tool, I'm just adding new data.

4. Dreilide

I think the shadowed area would work perfectly, the pure black just throws me off when I'm messing with the schemes, having a darker and lighter shade of the same color would be plenty enough to compare. That's all I would use it for anyways, I doubt I'd ever put two different colors in that area, and the blue to green swap on the Symbiont is actually what I'm working on haha.

As for the HI model, I'll try to contain my Spiral-bias and resist saying the Kiel-Saan. I really like the Neema (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EXXa3PDN2iiJXbzvtz1NL4BpMe87tU5f) model and it seems to have a good selection of big HI armor plates to test on. It would get my vote!

Koin-Koin likes this.
  5. Koin-Koin

Draal added to the Beta

Dreilide likes this.
  6. Dreilide

Looks great, awesome work! Gonna mess with this a ton to get my scheme down, loving the shaded look for the symbiont!

Koin-Koin likes this.
  7. Koin-Koin

Thanks for the feedback.
    I still need to work the zoning part but it pretty clean so far.
    Neema should be available today.

8. Koin-Koin

Neema added

Harlekin likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation