1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Miniature Showcase - Updated 26 Aug 2019

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by wolfisin, Aug 26, 2019.

1. wolfisin

wolfisin Member

Hello everyone....

I've posted a few videos I made of Infinity miniatures that I shot and placed here in the forums.

I was recommended to compile on these on one thread so its easy to follow. I think that's a brilliant idea. (Thanks @jherazob )

So, instead of posting all the "Posted" videos, here is a link to my youtube channel's playlist of Infinity miniatures.

Do leave some comments and feedback so I can get better at making videos.

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC7SnEhXy9YqGJc8ZPO44rXcwGsJnalSb

Ch4IN_R1fLE, Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@wolfisin I think you did a great job on these three videos so far. Just keep practicing, creating, publishing vids and your work will become better over time. You might even look back at these in the future and be surprised how far you have come.

wolfisin likes this.
  3. wolfisin

wolfisin Member

Thanks so much for the kind words.... yes... will keep going and trying new things....

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation