1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity and 40k

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by LankyOgreBP, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I've been combining Undead/Necromantic Blood Bowl teams with Necromunda Cawdor gangers. So far the pieces have been fitting nicely.
    As for mainland 40k I only care about Tau now. Infinity still holds my attention as the serious wargame purchases. Warhammer & the smaller games like Necromunda, etc...where always more hobby projects that could be placed & played on the tabletop.

2. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

Hating the previous iteration of KT was what actually drove me to Infinity in the first place. While I'm intrigued by the new edition, I'm kind-of done with giving GW the benefit of the doubt since I don't feel like they have the players' best interests in mind. Good on people who like the new edition though - play what makes you happy.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

I like to describe it as: GW is no longer a Hobby Company, it's a Toy Company (think Mattel, Hasbro, etc.) disguised as a hobby company. While that is not enough to explain all their behaviors, it goes a long freaking way to it.
    We here in the Infinity side have it so damn good! Even with all it's many faults and it's history of fuckups and issues, CB actually freaking cares about us. That is enough for me to MUCH prefer staying here.

Lawson and Golem2God like this.
  4. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

Now I feel guilty about actually liking GW's stuff :\

5. saint

saint Charming, but irrational

Don't, you're allowed to like things even if others don't. Is GW a perfect company? hell no; are they baby eating Satan worshippers? also no. of the two CB is the better company with the better product but GWs stuff is still fun, i still enjoy it (mostly, screw you Aeldari psychic flyers that couldn't be hit, may you suffer eternally at the hands of She Who Thirsts) and if you do too then good on you, and if you don't, good for you also live your best life.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  6. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Meh, there's no reason to feel like that, cool stuff is cool stuff, that's not their problem, it's the way they do things that is the problem. I bet the people in design and whatever are still excited about things, while the execs are the ones looking at the fans with contempt. Those are the ones deserving derision, the bosses, not what-his-face in the minis department wanting to create the next round of, say, Eldar or Tyranids or something (both which have minis old enough to legally drink), and being ordered to create another stupid Primaris Lieutenant instead.

RolandTHTG likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation