1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incorrect Order Pool info

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Robock, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

I would like to propose that the Order Pool, while being open information, should be removed from the Courtesy List because they are exchanged prior to the start of the first turn.

There is precedence in that information that become known at a later time are left out from the printed list. Order Pool is only filled in with orders at the start of your Turn, after potentially moving models with Command Token and/or Free Agent. It is not possible to know how many order there will be in the Order Pool, not even the initial one.

Why I feel it is important ? The presence of Holo 2 model should only* be revealed when your turn start with an Order Pool that has less orders than models on the board; not when you hand in a list that says 3 orders while you have 5 models deployed.
    *well, in addition to placing a holo token when your turn start.

Why I think it is not important to list the order count in a printed sheet ? Because that order count is fluctuating throughout the game: models dies, HD models reveal themselves, AD troop lands, HD models decide to not even deploy in HD, Joan of Arc is Lt and all Irr should be Reg instead. Most importantly, it does not even manage to match the initial order count of your very first turn (once again: ability to move models, decisions to not use HD and/or AD). The order count is likely to never be the current order count, the current order count is open information, not the theoretical count. The fluctuating current order count should be openly announced between players without a need to add it to the printed list.

#1 Robock, Dec 1, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation