1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INCIDENT:SHATTERED GROUND, A narrative campaign

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by daboarder, Mar 13, 2018.

1. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Heya all,

So over a year ago now I had the pleasure of building, writing and running an Infinity narrative Campaign for the SITH group called INCIDENT:SHATTERED GROUND.
    The campaign overall was a lot of fun and featured some very entertaining missions that have led to numerous stories of hilarity.

From the time the Yu Jing player went nuts and murdered a bunch of “contacts” with his ninja ending the game on negative objective points, to the MO player who decided hiding DeFersen behind a wall of magisters while he brutally butchered those same contacts.

Or the time where the Chandra Spec-Ops crit killed a Yu Jing Spec-ops with a neutral security officer first order of the game and how the bakunin player ended up with a horribly built spec ops limped from game to game with the most experience points but nothing useful enough to buy with them.

Anyway, getting Back on track. I’ve finally gotten around to collecting all the missions together in a single document, with the briefings and debriefings for each mission included as well as the prologue and epilogues. I’ve saved them as a PDF and will be uploading them with this post for those who would like to enjoy the experience themselves.

If you intend to play through the campaign then I recommend not reading ahead in the missions and playing each one as they arrive. If however you are looking for a fun one off game I believe you could do a lot worse than just playing them as standalone missions.

Have fun [​IMG]

Please Find the PDF at the following link
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y8W4Ey3CRTc91EfnU4Xsp4L_KdSLwFS7

As a teaser to wet your appetite I will attach the first mission as a preview bellow.

Prologue, The Siege.png

2. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

thanks, I will have a look at the pdf. I have browsed it, looks interesting.

#2 prophet of doom, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    daboarder likes this.
  3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

If Hostage Room is ITS mission room does it mean that you can enter it through destroyed wall ?

4. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Yup. Nuke it destroy the wall and walk in following the rules for destroyed scenery

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation