1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impeteous + irregular order and combat Jump

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by kinginyellow, May 16, 2018.

1. kinginyellow

kinginyellow Well-Known Member

So this is an odd question, but on the first turn when a yuan yuan is in hidden deployment, what rule lets then use their irregular order?

The rules for combat jump state:
    • As long as they are off the game table, AD troopers add no Orders to their respective Order Pools. However, an undeployed AD trooper still generates an Order usable only to deploy with Airborne Deployment.
    (Emphasis added)

While there is a section of combat jump that brings up imleteous, it doesnt change the previously bolded area.

I recognize that people do use the yuan yuan and similars irregular order, but i was curious on why its allowed.

Shouldnt it be use impetuous to get on the board and then have an irregular order but as the irregular can also only be used to get on the board, its effectively wasted.

2. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

no, thats not how they work, spanglish it is but the intent is known and clear

3. kinginyellow

Oh, the intent of how to play it i agree upon absolutely. Was just curious if this was a case of i missed something or another instance of "please don't look at the rules to hard" such as intent or sixth sense.

4. daboarder

Warcor

dont look too hard

chromedog likes this.
  5. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

6. daboarder

Warcor

not spanglish at all then

chromedog likes this.
  7. kinginyellow

Huzzah! Hero mate, thanks. Clear cut solution to a problem i was afraid was "dont look to hard"

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation