1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impersonation State with Mimetism

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Dejmien, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Dejmien

Dejmien Member

Hey!
    As I am looking into it: Impersonation skill has NFB label, but Impersonation State does not. I am reading it wrong? As current rules allows that the Troopers that is hiding under it, that also have Mimetism(-3/-6) (so most of KHD Infiltrators) will benefit from both, and it will be harder for their enemies to Discover them?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

States don't have that kind of label, the states' governing skills do. Cybermask says that the skill's effects lasts until the IMP-2 state is removed and there's a yellow "REMEMBER" box under the skill in the rulebook that reminds you that you can't be bother IMP-2 and Camouflaged at the same time due to NFB

3. Dejmien

Dejmien Member

Ok, I do understand that I can't be under Camouflaged state and Imp-2 State at the same time, the same logic can be applied to Imp-2 State trooper with Mimetism special skill, right?

#3 Dejmien, Feb 17, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

If you've got an NFB skill running that states it lasts until you leave IMP-2 state, can you activate another skill with NFB without first cancelling IMP-2 to cancel the NFB skill you have running that allows you to be in IMP-2 state?

5. Dejmien

Dejmien Member

Ok. Thank you. I think this thread can be closed.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation