1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imperial service, Zhanying and others.

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Longman, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Longman

Longman Member

Is it right that Zhanying are only AVA 2 in imperial service? 2 is the same as in vanilla and Im sure they used to be 4 in Imperial service. Its a shame as i love using them.
    I am happy that they kept Bao troops as they and kung shi are some of the models that made me choose Yu Jing. I am sad that there is no profile for one of my favourite models the multi sniper Pheasant. Im very happy that cranes are wildcards and that i can still laugh at the stupidly high AVA of 4 on the Hsien

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

It's a bug and was reported yesterday, I think

My memory is a bit shot atm, but I do seem to recall that the AVA was correct on launch so it seems to be a bug that's been introduced with one of the fixes

Longman likes this.
  3. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Multi-sniper Pheasant model will be a good Sun L2 proxy, if you don't have that model.

Longman likes this.
  4. Longman

Longman Member

Thats great news to hear.

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

It's now ISS variant Lunah! lol. It is a shame. I like the figure too and was one of the only Pheasant I would take.

6. HotFreshTofu

HotFreshTofu Well-Known Member

The Pheasant Sniper could also work as a Kunai Ninja, ABH, and mildly ineffective paperweight.

Mahtamori likes this.
  7. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

He can go next to my Ko Dali, Exrah, and Daofei HMG.

8. Longman

Longman Member

I never even got paint on my Daofei HMG. I like the model and feel fine using it as a proxy for a spitfire. I just remembered all the complaints about it when it was released that it was the least wanted loadout as a model. Maybe people got what they wanted in a cruel way in that now even they have the model they can't use the loadout.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation