1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ikari Batreps (VaulSC)

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by BlackCadian, Nov 15, 2018.

1. BlackCadian

BlackCadian Well-Known Member

Good morning gentlemen,

when doing my research on Ikari, prior to picking it up, I found 2 ressources to be incredibly helpful.

One I‘m sure you’re already aware of is The Dice Abides very own Blog which I can’t recommend enough. The other however I‘d wager is less known but for me was just as valuable as Adams articles.

It’s a comparatively small YouTube channel called VaulSC. VaulSC among other things hosts Infinity batreps in which he talks his viewers through a series of pictures he took from his games. The advantage here is that he can not only retell the battle but also share his thoughts on tactics and why he did things a certain way, his reasoning behind it.

If you don’t yet know the channel I really recommend it, because last but not least there are a few Ikari batreps in there, too, as well as a Ikari review.

Abydog, Golem2God, Ixidro and 2 others like this.
  2. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

@Vaulsc , he likes your stuff!

BlackCadian likes this.
  3. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

I go around paying random forum members to generate traffic to my YT channel. It's the only way I can afford to eat.

Remnar, Balseraph, Vanderbane and 2 others like this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@BlackCadian I know both of them. They are good sources to help you learn the game. Then you take that information and come up with your own strategies.

BlackCadian and TheDiceAbide like this.
  5. BlackCadian

BlackCadian Well-Known Member

Hahaha what?!! I must’ve completely missed you having an account here

So when’s the next Ikari batrep due?

6. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Probably not for a while. There's already seven up there though, plenty for people to trawl through if they're interested.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation