1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas for converting Tuareg Sniper into Ghulam?

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by infyrana, Jul 9, 2019.

1. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

I'm looking to find some ideas for converting my Tuareg Sniper minis from Red Veil into Ghulam Snipers and wondered if the community could give me some helpful advice please?

For reference, I own the old hacker and two new sniper Tuareg models, I own both sets of old and new Ghulam rifle models, and the old HMG model. I do not plan to buy the new SWC boxset at this time but would like to paint up a couple of dedicated Ghulam snipers to match in size with the newer of the rifle Ghulam models.

I thought at first it would be easy enough to distinguish the genuine Tuareg hacker model with a paint job that would separate him from the others (ie painting his headgear in a unique colour). Whilst I would paint the Tuareg Snipers the same tones as the newer Ghulam models. However, if people feel there could be a bit more done without buying lots of other models for conversion, I am very interested in any ideas please!

Any and all advice will be very much appreciate thank you. Please feel free to post any pictures of your conversions of Tuaregs or other models used for Ghulam Snipers or similar!

Golem2God likes this.
  2. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

3. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Lovely work and an excellent suggestion - thank you! I don't yet have a bits box for my Infinity models to pick out spare from, so I might see if I can swap something with the Spec Op extras, kinda regretting buying some of them individually without their spare weapons/heads now!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation