1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icarium_Japanese Secessionist Army

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by IcariumVNam, Mar 11, 2018.

1. IcariumVNam

IcariumVNam Well-Known Member

Welcome to my JSA thread. Part way through last year I decided to pick up some models in order to start a new JSA sectorial based pretty much on the Domaru models. I had no idea that the Uprising was going to happen so the new JSA models are a nice surprise and will help this force expand in the future.

When I bought my initial batch of model the Butai were outdated and in a smaller scale than the rest of the range so I decide to use the Zhanshi as proxies. They look Japanese enough to work and I was a big fan of the SWC box set.

As with my Nomads, I wanted to test myself with a new painting technique for this scheme. I had never really tried NMM or gold in any paint scheme so this was incorporated along with blue since I hadn't even opened some of my blue paints yet.

First up are the Keisotu proxies. I will add the 3 combi models from the JSA starter box and then I'm covered for cheap orders.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up was Mushashi. Never actually used him in a game but the model was too good not to paint.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After resisting for a few models I started on the Domaru only to find some arms missing. After a quick order of parts I painted the first 2 Domaru.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Support

[​IMG]

I use this guy as a proxie Yuriko Oda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Omiwaban

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a Shikami ready to paint and the remaining Domaru. Then obviously it's time to order the JSA box and get it shipped to Vietnam....

wuji, khayne666, Dhan-Keth and 9 others like this.
  2. taylor

taylor Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Right on, man. This is one awesome scheme, dude.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation