1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IA list

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Onnaboa, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Onnaboa

Onnaboa Well-Known Member

Hi guys, it's some time that i don't play IA in N4
    I moved to WB for a tournament and i started with Haqqislam HB
    I tried this list and I hope to test it soon

invincible fireteams
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]2
    SHÀNG JÍ (Tactical Awareness) AP Heavy Machine Gun, Chain-colt ( | TinBot: Firewall [-6]) / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 49)
    SHÀNG JÍ (Forward Observer, Tactical Awareness) MULTI Rifle, Chain-colt, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 40)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 33)
    ZHANSHI (Hacker, Hacking Device) Combi Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 16)
    ZHANSHI (Paramedic) Combi Rifle ( | MediKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 13)
    ZHANSHI Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 11)
    ZHANSHI Missile Launcher / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 16)
    DĀOYĪNG (Lieutenant [+1 Order], Hacker, Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun ( ) / Breaker Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)
    HÚLÁNG (Forward Deployment [+8"], Minelayer]) Submachine Gun(+1B), E/M Grenades, D-Charges, Crazykoala / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon. (0 | 42)
    KOKRAM FTO MULTI Rifle(+1 Dam), Chain-colt, D-Charges / Heavy Pistol(+1B), CC Weapon. (0 | 36)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Zhanshi SWC weapons are largely shit, especially the missile launcher. It costs the exact same as a Son Bae which is +1BS and can use guided fire.

the huanglong likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Agreed. Also better is the tac aware SJ heavy rocket launcher that's cheaper than the FO. Or the SJ hacker is one of the best in the faction, especially with the tinbot.

4. Onnaboa

Onnaboa Well-Known Member

thanks for the advice,
    I'm going to replace the Zhanshi ML with the Son Bae, i agree that is better also for the guided fire, so I don't need to put it out for ARO.
    Il will see with the Shang ji HRL, nevere tried with that.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation