1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I made some stat cards to help me identify my models as a new player

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by ProjectJack, Feb 11, 2018.

1. ProjectJack

ProjectJack Member

As title says, been working on some cards to help out myself as a new player with identifying models and weapon loadouts.

Uploaded them to imgur, but if anyone's got any tips or suggestions for other things to include in their design, that would be awesome feedback.

https://imgur.com/a/C689W

Wolf, Ginrei, Sabin76 and 2 others like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@ProjectJack I think you did a wonderful job on these cards. While I can't give constructive criticism on their design I feel that every faction should have something similar to your work. Thank you for posting these cards for people to get a better grasp on a given unit's weapon loadouts.

3. Ginrei

Ginrei Well-Known Member

They look great. I have to applaud anyone trying to add to their enjoyment of the hobby.

My only suggestion would be to try to find a way to show the actual mini. As it is the normal focal points like their faces are almost entirely hidden.

Sabin76 likes this.
  4. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

I agree with this statement. It took me a couple seconds for some of the BS weapons tables (the ones that were large, mostly) to figure out which unit they were.

5. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

Just beautiful work on these cards.

Golem2God likes this.
  6. ProjectJack

ProjectJack Member

After printing off a test run on the uni library printers I've gotta agree here, the dark colours had obscured a lot of the model and the text itself that it was hard to read, will try another layout and maybe adjusting the colours.

Ginrei and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation