1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want more !!!

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by dogeaz, Oct 8, 2018.

1. dogeaz

dogeaz Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi guys,

Just sharing my thoughts here. This week-end, I participated to the wonderful Octogônes Aristeia! tournament organized by @Cedwfox and I have to say that even if we were only 8 participants and we only played 3 rounds, it has been a thrilling ride :D

I really had a blast, and now... I just want more !!!

Wouldn't it be great that an Aristeia! tournament is organized near you like, every single week-end??? Wouldn't it be great that by the end of the season we all have played like, dozens of games and more???

So this is a call to all organizers in Europe (and around the Human Sphere), let's make Aristeia! one of the most successful games ever :D

This week-end, I'm organizing a tournament, here is Switzerland, but I really would love travelling back to France, Germany, Italy, or anywhere to satisfy my Aristeia! addiction, and I hope it's the same for you ;)

Keep playing girls and boys :)

WarHound, Koni, Croepoek and 4 others like this.
  2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

You might wanna take a break. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing, you know.

dogeaz likes this.
  3. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

4. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

Hi Dogeaz.

I agree that we had a really good time at Octogônes.

I just received an email confirming my Warcor application. So be sure there'll be many Aristeia! tournaments in Lyon.

Just as you, I want MORE ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

krotos likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation