1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a major problem... [new player/hobbyist]

Discussion in 'News' started by InterceptorAlpha, Feb 17, 2018.

1. InterceptorAlpha

InterceptorAlpha New Member

Hello people,

So, around 5 days ago(12th Feb.), I bought 'Operation Red Veil', and it arrived yesterday(16th Feb.).

I opened it up, went through all of the models, checked the back of the box for how many were meant to be in it, and I only found 13, out of 14.

I then went through every bag to see if everything was in order with them, and I saw that the 'Khawarij' in the set has a major miscast on the elbow of the gun-holding arm - I have photo's of it.

The major problem is that the box itself doesn't come with the illustrious 'white complaint code', so how am I meant to be able to have the missing miniature sent to me...?

I have the blue complaint code for the 'Khawarij', but I'm missing a miniature that would have had the complaint code for it...

Thanks,

InterceptorAlpha

#1 InterceptorAlpha, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Take a photo of whatever came in the Haqqislam brown box and the miscast part, mail it to the CB mispack address and tell them what you told us. It shouldn't be a big problem.

T. Rex Pushups likes this.
  3. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Also, check which of the minis is missing and let them know in the email you send them. They usually answer fast.

4. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Agreed, Corvus Belli Customer Service is very friendly and helpful, I doubt this will be a problem if you send them pictures of what you got and tell them what you think is missing.

Both my Dire Foes packs came without the artworks when I bought them, and they always quickly sent them to me after I wrote them an E Mail about it, no problems whatsoever.

5. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

6. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

I can attest that the CB mispack service works! Two weeks ago, I notified them of a missing part in one of my boxes and I received it today via mail, no costs whatsoever.

Also, welcome to the hobby / addiction! :D I'd be happy to play with you, but you're probably half a world away or something... Anyway, welcome :)

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation