1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I caved and Bought TAK.

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by daboarder, Jul 18, 2018.

1. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

So, I wasnt going to, but that Strelok is a gorgeous mini.

So who else is getting on the Tatary Korp wagon?
    What schemes are you going for and what units are you excited about?

Personally im going for a Brotherhood of Nod/ Brotherhood of Steel look.
    Black Cloth/Blackened Steel armour plates/Crimson as a spot colour (Boots, Packs, Pistol holters ect) Though I may work some dark browns in there if the Red Boots/Pack doesnt work

As to Units, Well, the Strelok for sure, but im keen to see what they do with characters ect as well.

Something along these lines
    d873a744e228ed5c71d34a0aa3dcef0d.png

2. Hansolo

Hansolo Well-Known Member

I'm not getting into a TAK wagon. I was always on it. I was created by Kazaks, moulded by them. I haven't seen the TAK until I was a grown gamer.

But seriously, I was waiting for this moment for 8 years (since my day one in Infinity). I already have all Kazak models, all painted in simple urban cammo. Something similar to this:

[​IMG]

For irregular troops (Dog Warriors and Irmandinhos) I went with Russian prison theme - lots and lots of tattoos with Soviet and/or Orthodox motives.

Civilized Barbarian likes this.
  3. daboarder

Warcor

I told myself after CHA and USARF I wasnt going to buy another Ariadna sectorial.
    But here I am, the new minis are just really selling it to me, the Vet Kazaks and the Strelock in particular.

I also think I know the angle im going to work on for lists

4. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

When the pile of mini will allow me to begin Kazaks, I'm going to use one of the Berezhka pattern variation for the clothes (depending of the other colors used on the mini).
    [​IMG]
    For the cloaks, I don't know for sure yet, maybe the Skol pattern.
    [​IMG]
    Or this version of the SS-Ieto pattern.
    [​IMG]

5. RomeoWhiskey

RomeoWhiskey Active Member

since my first love in Infinity is QK (which ended up in desert Colors) I started my USAriadna in the modern german desert camo (Tropentarn), so they could easily square off against each other in demo games ... for TAK I will go with a Variation of the modern german Flecktarn (so Greens and Brown) to differentiate ... I guess the Ratnik (which will always be known as the "Redjack" in my world) will get the Treatment of Nato three Color camo for vehicles

6. daboarder

Warcor

lol "Nato" for the russians....false flag or....?

Abydog likes this.
  7. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

I had no doubts I was getting this pre order. Just waiting till late September for shipping will be the hardest part

As for colors they'll end up same pattern as all my other ariadnan stuff

Abydog likes this.
  8. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

I've also painted my Traktor Muls in NATO three colors, to represent some kind of convention between all the powers of the federal nation (and also because the armor color of my guy is close to the green used by soviet forces on their armored vehicles).

Even if their soldiers can wear different uniforms, their vehicles can have the same color pattern.
    After all, three of the four members were part of NATO.

9. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

I will be getting the Battle box for the TAK and the Aleph.

I'm considering dropping my USARF in favour of the Kazaks. I love Ariadna, but can't justify carrying more than two sectorials. I've started collecting Aleph as my second faction.

10. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I was going to get the Coldfront and goodies just for the Aleph, but I think I'll keep the Kazaks too. Will be something really different from my usual armies.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo A6020a40 przy użyciu Tapatalka

daboarder likes this.
  11. JohnnyH5

JohnnyH5 Member

You didn't cave in, you just came to your senses that's all. Eventually common sense will bring you around and you'll see the light...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation