1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunter Killer Teams

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Magekiller, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Magekiller

Magekiller New Member

This is my Hunter killer teams and please tear it apart and rate it.

g4YAE0h1bnRlciBraWxsZXIgdGVhbXOBLAIBBgGF3gECAAKCnAECAAMQAQEABIYCAQIABYFOAQEABoE2AQMAAgcBg9sBCQACEgEBAAOBewEEAASBewEFAAWBewECAAaBewEHAAeBRQEIAA==

Also post your best Hunter killer team or teams you have.

2. Capo.Paint

Capo.Paint Well-Known Member

So your plan is to simply gun things down, right? For this you want to use sneaky killers like Saito, the Kunai and the Bashi, while your opponent shall crash into your core-team? What bothers me most here is, that besides the linked guns, everything eseential for that plan shoots with BS11 and B3, which should be difficult against potent ARO-units. A mined map will also give you some problems.
    I would probably get rid of the Kunai and Saito and include Amadeus Wolf in a haris. With the other points a EVO-Kameel can be included and maybe a Bulleteer can fit in somewhere as one of the most flexible killers we have now. The Peacemaker could also work, just to give you more flexibility here.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation