1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HumanSphere PDF

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by MachSkinner, Nov 4, 2018.

1. MachSkinner

MachSkinner New Member

So I wanted to read the Aleph section in the HS pdf that is available for download on page 127 but pages 111-140 are cut out of the pdf. Why is that and where can I find more info or fluff on Aleph? Are they a brand new faction? I'm only familiar with Adriana so far.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

The PDF only contains the rules book of the two Human Sphere books. The background book has never been available in digital format.

Reading through the unit entries on https://human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Aleph will give you a taster, but the actual main background requires buying or borrowing the physical background book.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. MachSkinner

MachSkinner New Member

Thanks a ton! I just thought it was weird that they cut out that many pages in the pdf. It looks like I'm missing some rules regarding the Aleph, but I guess not.

4. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

No, that was the unit profiles that were added or updated in Human Sphere N3. They're all in the profiles PDF or Army.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation