1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hsien "spikes"

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by adamljung, Jan 23, 2019.

1. adamljung

adamljung Active Member

Hey, bit of a random question maybe:
    My hsien from the red veil box came without the back "spike" things, and I always thought those were what made that model stand out.
    So basically wondering if they are the same as the one the multi rifle version has, and if it'd work to buy a MR hsien just for those bits?
    Not really interested in getting a whole new red veil box .. (and the box was bought like 2 years ago so way to late to contact cb/the retailer about it :eyes:)

2. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

The minis come with an small white or blue code that you can use to ask CB for the missing part of the mini. They usually send you it via mail but i don't know if jt works out of Europa. Better ask the staff, maybe @Koni could help you

3. adamljung

adamljung Active Member

Ah yeah I've heard about that before, but I don't have that code thing left and I purchased the box a loong time ago so don't think that's an option :/

4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yeah they should be interchangeable. The ones on Sun Tze as well

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I had problems finding my Hsien's spikes in the Red Veil box, and then when I did I noticed I had managed to destroy them by confusing them with a different part. I ended up harvesting the spikes from a Shang-Ji. The old old Shang-Ji. Yes, they are that interchangeable.

6. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

7. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

8. adamljung

adamljung Active Member

Thanks for the tip Koni but as I stated I bought the box ages ago and never thought about it until now, don't have the box/packaging/code etc, I should have not been lazy back then and looked this up straight away.

9. Koni

Koni BanHammer
    CB Staff

Oh, I missed that part of the code. Anyway, you can write to mispack@corvusbelli.com and explain your case. Maybe my workmates can help you in some way :)

Deltervees, Plex and adamljung like this.
  10. adamljung

adamljung Active Member

Oh, I'll give that a try! Thank you

11. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Eeyup!

Exact same parts as the Shang Ji, just 4 sets of fins instead of 2. Beats the hell out of the original Hsien's 6 individual rods!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation