1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is the game now?

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by regelridderen, Apr 7, 2020.

1. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

I was out of commission for a few years (ITS 7-8) unable to play, and only now returning.

Used to be an Aleph player, but luckily I had plenty of time to paint, so I’m now looking at a good sized TAK collection and of course want to focus on my new toys.

So how is the meta? Who is winning? How are the new guys on the block - mercenaries, shas, japanese?

2. Oyentido

Oyentido Member

Where are u? I´m selling my TAK.

3. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Thanks, I’m from Denmark,

but I’ve already got a good sized collection - but what have you got.

I could fit in some dog warriors, kazaks, streloks, and the artillery bots if the prize is right

4. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

Recent data released by CB shows that JSA has the highest rate at satellite events. Shock Army has the lowest win rate.

TAK is very strong right now. But then again, I’ve been doing well with MRRF too...

Don’t know how out of the loop you’ve been, but the big doings right now are Code One dropping soon and N4 coming out later this summer.

5. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

I’ve noticed the N4 announcement - exciting. Any rumours as to how this would affect the game? Hopefully a streamlining?

6. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Major confirmed changes:
    • Crits: They no longer autowound. They win the FtF and add an additional saving throw. So armor is more valuable and there is a possibility that one crit with normal ammo can cause two wounds.
    • Removal of nested rules: So TO Camo changes to Minetism -6, Hidden Deployment, Surpised shot (-3). This will allow units to have hidden deployment without TO Camo. There will probably be some changes to Ariadna to utilize HD (no confirmed, though).
    • Shotguns lose impact templates. Now have a shot mode (Burst 2) or a Small Direct Template.

regelridderen likes this.
  7. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

In Code One which will presumably transfer to N4 is that skills will act the same way in Active and ARO. Dodge was the specific one mentioned so far. So you could move and 2” dodge as your second short skill.

Also in C1, no more guts roll. So if you shoot it out in ARO you can’t then just drop prone. This makes dodge a more meaningful ARO option.

Looks like HI may go to 6-2” MOV. This is slightly more than speculation but we don’t know if it will be specific models or across the board. Looks like MI may go to 4-4.”

Some sectorials may not have rules upon N4’s release but will get them in short order, specifically the sectorials that have had discontinued SKUs.

Kreslack likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation