1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How have your games against O-12 gone?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Jason839, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Jason839

Jason839 Well-Known Member

New faction with really good units and lots of glue. I've personally been struggling a bit to deal with them. How has everyone else found our matchups against the Space Cops?

2. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

As long as you can bring your sacrificial Morlock/Jaguar/Pupnik the Gangbusters' MadTraps are easy to remove if neccessary also the SiriusBots can be dealt with these three.
    So far I had 2 Tournament games (normal, both were won) and on regular game (Limited Insertion, lost) against them.
    In the LI format their gluestuff is really effective.
    Keep in mind that you can use CasEvac to carry your Immobilized troopers around, if you need army points in a sector or have to control objectives.

3. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

You want to start by slowly putting your hands up. Consider yelling „I am not resisting“ until the officers are directly in front of you. Unless you have been glued by now this would be a good moment to look them straight in the eye and say „my lawyers on Tunguska will hear about this“. It will not win you the game, but in a few years time everyone will agree you handled the situation well.

In all seriousness, @Tristan228 mentioned some really good points. Also consider hacking through the repeater of the Sirius bots to take out their Gangbuster KHD or backline hackers to diminish orders and possibly remove some glue. Many O-12 players will also bring a Team Sirius AHD, so if you manage to win the info war Nomad style, you can really clean out their midfield.

Alfy, Barrogh, Remnar and 4 others like this.
  4. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

I've had mixed success against O-12, but things I'm always wanting are;

fast disposable troops for clearing madtraps, and sirius bots, Morlocks, zondmates, libertos, etc.
    O-12 packs a surprising amount of hackable stuff, so I almost almost always get mileage out of the AHD and HD+ and needing 2+ KHDs
    In addition to the above point, forward deploying/ AD deployable repeaters are invaluable, and the fast panda on the heckler is by far the best for this.
    Tomcats, a TC engineer to chisel off the glue is always useful, and even if you don't need to do engineer things it will make a mess of their back line, also handy for burning the ODD off of Omegas.

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation