1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you play Countermeasures?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by BlackenedHeart, Apr 6, 2021.

1. BlackenedHeart

BlackenedHeart New Member

Hello guys!
    As a newbie (or some of a kind still) planning to participate in big local tournament I have a problem with just understanding one os 5 missions, which is countermeasures.
    Except of this exact mission there will be also mindwipe, supremacy, biotechvore and annihilation and I have some ideas for them, but I can't really understand it they'll be worthless even a bit for CM, so I'm asking for some advise

glkNY29tYmluZWQtYXJteQpNaW5kd2lwZSAxgSwCAQsBggsBBgACggcBAwADgf0BAQAEgfUBBgAFgg0BAwAGghABBAAHgg4BAQAIg8UBAgAJghQBAQAKghQBAQALgfgBBAACBQGFEAECAAKFEAECAAOE+wEEAASCDwEBAAWCDwEBAA==

glkNY29tYmluZWQtYXJteRcgQ2hhcm8rTm91cmtpYXMgc21va2UgM4EsAgEKAYHyAQYAAoXpAQIAA4IUAQEABIIQAQQABYIOAQEABoH4AQQAB4H4AQQACIIUAQEACYUQAQIACoUQAQIAAgcBgfgBBAACgfsBAQADgg4BAQAEgf8BAQAFggQBAwAGhRABAgAHhRABAgA=

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation