1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you do fellow Shasvastii... where to do I go from here?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by holycannoli, Aug 19, 2021.

1. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Welp, I have a feeling this may become more common here, but I just got my defiance and in the process of getting the set painted up, I've rather enjoyed the change of pace that is painting a shavastii force. There seems to be a hefty number of miniatures having gone all in on the KS, and so the question is, where do I go from here?

Shasvastii is pretty foreign to me, primarily playing ariadna of all flavors with a healthy spoonful of invincible army and druze. I'm still trying to learn model to names for defiance, but where would a good place be in terms of mentality in order to run this army effectively in N4?

Well to start, I run Aida in druze, as I'm not an Aida apologist and I appreciate the mid 20's smg gunfighter (and I just love the mini I got) and I'm also really enjoying painting my Jayth.

But I wanted to get some vets perspective as to where to go from defiance, to effective force. As I'm all too familiar playing human.

2. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

Here is what I'd be getting my hands on next, if I only had Defiance:
    • Combined Remotes are fantastic, you'll want a box or two.
    • Noctifer comes in the Code One Shasvastii Booster Pack Alpha, and the other models in that pack are also usable in Shas, so it's not a bad buy.
    • Shrouded is a little trickier because it comes in the army pack, which you pretty much don't need, but they are releasing a solo Shrouded soon, so that'll due.

3. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Well I'm happy to see that my instincts of "that model is cool" and some reading of statlines isn't completely off kilter.

I'm more than happy to take the advice from the Patron Saint of the Druze Byram Security!

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  4. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

The caliban Spitfire is great too, but you can proxy him with one of the Defiance Calibans. mentors, shrouded, Malignos, alll locked in a box for now. Well there is the marksman mentor as a blister. But honstley the skirmishers are what you want and whats missing in defiance.
    I almost forgot: Drones, Ikadrons and the Goddamn sphinx!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation