1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

How do I see my stats?

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Cry of the Wind, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

I'm registered and participated in a few events now. I've been told there is a ranking system involved but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Finding links to the OTM App has also been difficult and the app seems to take forever to load if it ever does. Whenever I do finally log into the app there are 3 boxes under my name in the main menu that are all cutoff so I cannot read or click on them (if able, I have no idea what is there).

Anyone able to help guide me in navigating the ITS/OTM system?

2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

3. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

@HellLois btw. what's the difference between "worldwide" and "international" ranking ?o0

4. HellLois

CB Staff

There are 3 rankings. USA, Spain and the International(rest of the world). The worldwide is the one tha include all the players in one unique ranking (Spain, usar and the rest of he world.
    I dont know if that explanation is clear enough

5. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Any chance some of the higher tier achievements will be applied retroactively?

6. HellLois

CB Staff

The achievements starts this season, so it they start counting for this season except the ITS winner, Satellite winner and Top 10 Interplanetario, this 3 will be applied retroactively from the season that we have information.

7. spears

spears Well-Known Member

Awesome thanks.

8. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help. I guess I never saw the obvious link to where you sent me from the main site. Too many portals haha!

HellLois likes this.