1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Can I Set Up and Start A New League?

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Arkangel, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Arkangel

Arkangel Bringer of Justice, Avatar of Retribution

We have a small group of players here in the States (Colorado) and wanted to start running league. We play once or twice a month, but really want to get "credit" for our games. How can I start one? Do I need to purchase the Season X tournament pack? How do I get a code (assuming one is either with the tournament pack or generated somehow). I've tried searching the forums for help, so I apologize if this is redundant.

Thanks,

Arkangel

2. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

The physical league pack has codes inside the box, along with prize support. After buying the virtual league pack you should get codes either emailed to you, or assigned to your OTM (I forget which).

3. Arkangel

Am I correct in assuming that the "league pack" you mention is the "Season X Tournament Pack"? Or is there a specific pack for leagues?

One other question that's semi-related: I'd like to run demos, and I know you need to sign up as a Warcor to get "credit" for my time. But, should I sign up for one (or rather do I need to be one) to run and coordinate the league?

Thanks in advance,

Arkangel

4. gamma ray

gamma ray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I couldn't see them on the store when I looked just now... @HellLois pls halp!

You don't need to be a Warcor to run any kind of event. Leagues, demos, even satellites can be organised by absolutely anyone! Being a Warcor gives you a different colour on your forum profile, and you have to run a lot of events to see any significant reward in any case.

That said, if you're enthusiastic and want to have everything you can to help your area grow, put an application in! It can sometimes take a while for it to get reviewed, but there's no harm in applying either way!

5. Arkangel

Thanks Gamma Ray. That helps to know what's going on.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation