1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How bad will these lists get blown out in LI

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Tom McTrouble, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Tom McTrouble

Tom McTrouble Well-Known Member

Local ITS event tomorrow, and I have very little experience piloting JSA under my belt. However, the missions are Annihilation, Quadrant Control, and Firefight so I thought it would be a good opportunity to leverage some advantages JSA would have in those missions. The event is limited insertion and mercs, and I came up with the following two lists:

For Annihilation and Quadrants:
    [​IMG] JSA LI 1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10 [​IMG]3
    [​IMG] DOMARU Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] DOMARU Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] DOMARU Spitfire / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (2 | 39)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Blitzen, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] SHINOBU Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (0.5 | 47)
    [​IMG] TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] ARAGOTO Spitfire / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 26)

5.5 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

For Firefight:
    [​IMG] JSA LI 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] O-YOROI Lieutenant AP HMG + Heavy Flamethrower, CrazyKoalas / EXP CCW. (3 | 86)
    [​IMG] NINJA Combi Rifle / Pistol, Shock CCW, Knife. (0 | 34)
    [​IMG] SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    [​IMG] TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    [​IMG] DOMARU Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)
    [​IMG] PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Honestly I would be comfortable with either list for the missions, but I wanted to have a durable LT for Firefight, as well as some MSV capability if that match up comes into play.

Do any of the vets have any thoughts about these lists? I'm expecting to see a lot of Tohaa, Bakunin, Shock, OSS, and Vanilla Pano.

2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

The lists look fine for killing stuff and taking zones but you've got practically no coverage for classified objectives. You could probably drop the ninja down to a khd to pick up a hacker and then use those points to boost a flashpulse rem up to being an FO/sensor bot. That gives you a lot better coverage and speed. Alternatively, grab an engineer instead of a bot and it gives you d-charges and possibility of repairing the o yoroi

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation