1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holoprojection + Army Builder

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by avanst, Feb 9, 2018.

1. avanst

avanst Member

Hey guys I am a little confused about the composition of Holoprojection in army. When printing out a courtesy it allows me to say that a model using HoloLVL2 can appear as just 2x models of my choosing (both being the same of course) however, the holoprojection rules says they must be deployed as 3 holoechoes.

Which one of these procedures are right?

Can I deploy a HoloLVL2 as only 2 models/holoechoes or does it have to be three?

Why would army allow you to do this on a courtesy if you cannot deploy in such a way?

Thanks!

2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Hi

As far as I know you don't have to use all available Holoechoes.

3. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

The rule is written as only ever deploying all the markers, so it's not entirely clear on that topic.

4. avanst

avanst Member

Okay sounds good. Why would army even have an option then? Because that means my deployment wont match my courtesy.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation