1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden in the Sand

Discussion in 'Rules' started by natetehaggresar, Oct 23, 2018.

1. natetehaggresar

natetehaggresar Senior Backlogged Painter Manager

Hi @-V-

Is there any chance for a correction to this card before it goes to print?

I think it isn't translated correctly into English?

I don't think the beginning of it makes sense. "If you are imposed the hidden state on yourself..."

Do you mean "impose the hidden state on yourself..."

Or do you mean "if you have imposed hidden state on yourself ..." (For example if you used queens general switch earlier in your turn)

Anyway just wanted to point that out.

Flipswitch likes this.
  2. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Considering this week is Essen and you can buy the expansion there, I believe it's already printed and shipped.
    I believe it's the second case, "if you imposed the hidden state on yourself …".
    The sentence is horribly butchered though. Plus, it says :I:Dazzled instead of :I:Stunned on her :5:Bounce action, she got a bad case of misprint.

3. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

The expansion has the card in 4 languages. We can simply read the card in the languages other than English and get our answer this way.
    Nothing to worry about!

But I agree, the sentence is obviously wrong and CB should have paid better attention to the translation of the card.

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

It should read: "if you have Hidden State imposed".

Edit: Ok. I'm sorry about my English. What I meant is that the requirement is that Koorie Queen is under Effects of Hidden. Hidden State could have been imposed by herself or anybody else (i.e.: Eclypse).

#4 -V-, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    volgo likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation