1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden Deployment and Loss of Lieutenant

Discussion in 'Rules' started by ndeguise, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ndeguise

ndeguise Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I'm curious about how this interacts now. The rules are as follows:

--------------------------------------------------------------
    HIDDEN DEPLOYMENT DEPLOYMENT SKILL
    Optional, Private Information
    EFFECTS ► During the Deployment Phase, it allows the user to deploy in Hidden Deployment State

HIDDEN DEPLOYMENT STATE
    HIDDEN DEPLOYMENT
    ACTIVATION ► Automatic in the Deployment Phase.
    EFFECTS ► The Hidden Deployment State is a special form of deployment that allows the user to deploy during the Deployment Phase without placing a Model or Marker on the battlefield.

------------------------------------------------------------

LOSS OF LIEUTENANT
    ACTIVATION ► If, during the Tactical Phase of the Active Turn, the Active Player lacks a Lieutenant because they did not deploy or the previous Lieutenant is currently in a Null (Unconscious, Dead, Sepsitorized...) or Isolated State, then a situation of Loss of Lieutenant is automatically declared.

------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at this, it appears to me that a model in Hidden Deployment can be the Lieutenant and does not cause Loss of Lieutenant.

Can someone see something that contradicts this? I've looked through the rules and can't find it anywhere.

2. ndeguise

ndeguise Well-Known Member
    Warcor

And I'd like to thank my fellow Warcor for finding this:

upload_2020-9-27_13-8-0.png

It's under the Lieutenant Rule. Nothing to see here!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation