1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexa Hacker and Auxilia Pilot stand ins - Now also CSU!

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Chade, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Chade

Chade Member

Hello!

So I know this was asked at least a couple of times in the old forums, but I hazard to ask it once more. So Hexa KHD is the new black, but there is no model for him/her, so we need to improvise. The common answer is "use Hexa Sniper with filed gun / weapon swap" and it's a good one! However I want to make it a bit harder. I'm looking to run both Hexa Sniper and Hexa KHD and don't want to use the same model as base for both. So what are the other options? First and foremost I'm interested to see what you have done to make the Spitfire Hexa (which is pretty hard to find also if not looking to buy the whole starter box) to be WYSIWYD hacker. So combi and maybe some kind of hacker visor or "hacking arm"?

Secondly I'm interested to see if anyone is running something else as you Auxilia Pilots? I like the bots, but I really dislike the weird kneeling pilots and would like to replace them with something more Fusilieresque to match their role as auxiliary troops better. (For me that word means that they are not as highly trained as Fusiliers and more of a back up troop than line infantry.)

Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Those are not pilots, they are the auxilia.

Btw you can proxy anyhow you like.

If you can’t wait until CB sculpts them properly, hackers have a fancy visor and pointy arm, auxilia are like fusiliers with full helms, like the one from the spec ops blister.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

https://imgur.com/a/RUBxYRg

That's what I did. I used the Hexas Spitfire ody as a base and replaced the arms with the Fusilier Spec Ops arms.

What to do with the rest of the spec op though? Custom Machinist of course, by bolting the Machinst arms and backpack onto the Fusilier spec ops body : https://imgur.com/a/YieD1Kj

That does require you to have the PanO Support pack however... I don't know what to do with the regular machinst body or the trauma doc at all though, I just use the Bolt Paramedic as my TD :)

4. Riquende

Riquende Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Similar. Spitfire Order Sergeant Arms, Croc Man left hand, Teuton combi. Funnily enough it was all existing parts I had spare.

Funnily enough I do have another half-made conversion using the sniper which isn't quite as simple as filing down the gun, but I'm not at home right now for a photo.

Can't help with the Auxilia, I've always quite liked them.

Golem2God, Doa and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  5. Riquende

2nd KHD or regular combi if needed. Just a head rotation and OS arms. I do need to sculpt a new shoulder pad onto the right arm.

[​IMG]

And because the Hexas/Order Sergeants are such great swap-conversion fodder, I was able to easily use the Hexa sniper arms to make a non-TO OS sniper should the need ever arise, but that's a picture for another thread...

Attached Files:

6. Rebel-187

Rebel-187 Well-Known Member

I took the arms from the female Fusilier and the body from the MSR Hexa to make a KHD Hexa.

Knauf makes a good MSR Hexa, I use him that way, didn't make a conversion/head swap since he is limited but the head from the Spitfire Hexa should fit perfect (MSR Hexa Head is to small).

7. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

For Auxilia, I put their helmeted heads onto newer fusilier sculpts and tossed the scrap into my crucible to melt down later.

I converted up a hexa with combi-rifle from a sniper for use as the "profile with combi" version. Hacker, regular combi or whatever. Hacking device fits into a pocket anyway.

8. coma

coma Member

I use Knauf as the MSR Hexa and a Nisse hacker as the KHD.
    Kinda like it altough it's not perfect.

For Auxilia I use Guarda heads on starter pack fusilier combi rifle bodys (never bought the auxilia box)

9. Ixidro

Ixidro Deep agent infiltrated in PanOceanian HQ

Mine got his combi from a bolt and I converted it maintaining his own arms and hands. The rest of the rifle it's just gs to fill the gaps. It still needs some kind of face mask or visor sculpted too[​IMG][​IMG]

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI LYO-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Golem2God and Superfluid like this.
  10. Chade

Chade Member

Thanks for all the awesome ideas! I found quite a sufficient solution for my Hexa KHD. I ended up swapping hands from Fusilier Hacker to Hexa Spitfire and it worked quite well with some green stuff. Now the only problem is where to find new Fusilier Hacker if I want to run him at some point. :D

I'm still looking proposals for Auxilias (I like the robots, not the pilots!)

Also as I new point of interest I'm looking what to run as CSU. What do you guys use as those quite cheap and useful troopers?

11. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

I've got my Uprising Brawler pulling duty as a R/LSG CSU, I've got a spare Haqq Zhayedan as my Breaker Rifle CSU, and I've got my old Icestorm CSU as a catch-all for whatever I want, although she's got a shotgun briefcase most of the time.

12. Riquende

The Icestorm female 'pointing' Fusilier would make a decent part time stand in.

Even though I'm not fussed I do feel that this question needs a definitive answer as it's been asked for as long as I can recall.

What is it exactly you don't like?

Golem2God likes this.
  13. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Just switch the female Acontecimento Regular's left arm with the Icestorm female Fusilier's. Bam! You have your pointing Fusilier Hacker.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation