1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helgast themed TAK/ Kosmoflot Modelling Project

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by b1ackheart, Jan 29, 2021.

1. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

Just started working on a Killzone themed project and have started to convert some miniatures with new helmets and gas masks and air tanks. The colour scheme will be replacing the red in Helghast uniforms with blue but still lots of charcoal grey and black. I'm looking at making a reasonable collection that I can proxy as both TAK and Kosmoflot, I want it to be decently playable but I'm not expecting to win any tournaments.

The Ariadna models I currently own are:
    - All the TAK models from coldfront and beyond coldfront with the exception of the Ratnik (not a fan of the model anyway)
    - Box of Dog Warriors (one I have converted into a Irmandinho and have Domovoi to replace them as the dogface form)
    - A heavily converted Voronin (my Scolar Visari)
    - A Spetsnaz HMG
    - A Vet Kazak HMG

Are there any must have models that could do some good double duty in both TAK and Kosmoflot? I like the idea of having one group longer range and sneaky (TAK) then another mid to short range and heavily armoured (Kosmoflot) but still easily identifiable as part of the same army.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  2. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

I can't help you much with list recommendations, but I can suggest you check out the old Spec Ops models before they vanish for both Haqqislam and Ariadna (older male model that looks more TAK), as both have (gas)mask related spare heads and also make excellent proxies (dozers, docs etc). Good luck with your themed project!

3. b1ackheart

I'll have a look for the old ariadna spec ops, i've already got the haqq one so i'll have a look.

4. b1ackheart

I've got a load of helmets 3D printed now and working at sculpting a load of gas masks and tanks, it seemed like a small blasphemy to cover up my spetsnaz HMGs fabulous berret

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation