1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hassassins Ghulam Core Question

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by sololobo, Jun 28, 2018.

1. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I’ve been a big fan of this super cool looking game for a long time and I just got to play a game and wow what a blast!

I’ve moved into list building and buying, which brings me to my question.

In the Hassassins Sectorial, it states the Fire Team Core Ghulams are AVA 4. But, I want a 5 man Core to maximize benefits. So, if I add Leila Sharif to the Core does that bump them up to a 5 man Core or is it still a 4 man Core with her and three other Ghulams?

2. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

You can use her to bring the team up to five.

3. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Correct: Leila brings team to full 5 man core. Welcome to the greatest faction of infinity! We are here to help, so ask any questions you may have.

Errhile likes this.
  4. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

@Old Gregg,

Thank you for answering my question so quickly! And it is great to be part of the faction!

5. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

6. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

To add to that, if units are presented as different entries in army lists / builder, then they have their own AVA that they don't share with others. Unless it is specifically stated that they do, like it is in case with Ariadna's Dog Warriors / Cameronians.

So you can have 4 regular Ghulams in your list while also adding Leila and Hussam SpecOps of Ghulam variety (pretty sure that's the case?) on top of that despite those counting as Ghulams for linking purposes (because that's only for linking purposes, duh).

ambisinister and Xeurian like this.
  7. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

That is correct. A Hussam would be in addition to the standard Ghulam AVA.

oldGregg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation