1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haqqislam Action Pack how to walk on?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Methadron, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Methadron

Methadron New Member

Hello everybody,

I started playing Infinity due the pandemic and I didn't play a single game yet. I bought the action pack and I'll want to know how I can expand them. What would you suggest to buy next.

2. QueensGambit

QueensGambit Chickenbot herder

Does one of the sectorials appeal to you?

3. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

My advice is to play 10 games with what you have already. Not 300 point games, mind.

Methadron, CalamarRojo and Brokenwolf like this.
  4. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

As a Vanilla player, the Hassassin Bahram starter box is a pretty good buy. The Daylami, Farzan, and Muyib are all solid models that will do some great work.

But the biggest thing is to play to get an idea of your playstyle.

Urobros, Methadron and libr4rian like this.
  5. 15-Krykk

15-Krykk Member

I would highly recommend you get the aforementioned Hassassin Bahram box, a remote box and a Zhayedan box. Remotes can fill a lot of roles, while Zhayedan are good units if you want to play Ramah. As a bonus they make excellent proxys for Govads and Djanbazans.

Methadron and libr4rian like this.
  6. Methadron

Methadron New Member

Ich bought a Mukhtar and a Tuareg Hacker, so I´ll play Ramah Sector. My current list is:

Tarik Mansur (LT) Spitfire
    Khawarij (CoC) Rifle
    3 Gulam Rifle
    Zhayedan Breaker
    Tuareg Sniper
    Tuareg Hacker
    Fasid HMG
    Mukhtar Red Fury

a guy in my playgroup said that the box is great to play Ramah und he suggested the hacker and the Mukhtar.

Urobros and CalamarRojo like this.
  7. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

Hello,

I believe this month or next one come the "mukthar" hacker, so it will be a good choice to buy. If you plan to play ramah the hassasin starter maybe isn't for you, instead of go right ahead for the remote box with Fanous and Rafiq, it will be almost sure you will play a couple of Fanous or Rafiq in time to time and you will do good use of them in vainilla and others haquisslam sectorials. The Namur blister it could be a good addition to your forcers: I will choose first the girl because I like more the miniature, but probably you will play more the spitfire profile. At first buy only one of them. It isn't too many chances to play both in the same list.

Later you can buy the zhaydeyan box, as others said before or the Nahab box. Probably first zhaydeyan nad later Nahab. For the moment this is pretty much "Ramah". About Nahab you will play at least one of them if not two. Three will be more likely in games to 400 points.

Welcome to "haquiss" :)

libr4rian likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation