1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Panda Mk. II

Discussion in 'Antenocitis Workshop' started by Antenociti, May 9, 2019.

1. Antenociti

Antenociti Active Member

Happy Panda 1.jpg
    We're happy to announce the long-awaited update for Happy Panda Noodles. MK. II has been updated to bring it in line with Kobe Kow and Ho Lee Fooks, but still retains that unique look that makes it definitively 'Happy Panda'.

Happy Panda Mk. II has been redesigned to remove the resin parts completely and replace them with MDF and acrylic counterparts, this not only makes it easier to assemble and build (as there is no resin to paint) but also makes it cheaper. Its a win-win for the customer.

Happy Panda Mk. II features hinged MDF/acrylic doors, internal scenery for detail, an easily removable roof with an air-con, and even a floor!

Get it now: https://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/product/happy-panda-noodles-mk-ii/
    Happy Panda 8.jpg Happy Panda 9.jpg Happy Panda 12.jpg
    Happy Panda 2.jpg Happy Panda 7.jpg

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Nordic Master

Amazing. I’ll order the next month when my budget allows for it. Kobe Kow and Ho Lee Fooks are the best buildings I’ve ever assembled for infinity and I’m excited to see an update of this type.

3. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Very nice. Look like the product get indeed more cost efficent. Together with my Ho Lee Fook Restaurant and the Black Market it will make a fine food court :-) My only concern is the flexible round piece (on of the smaller variants in my HLF broke, I put in on the inside so no one will see).
    The HLF was a very good kit, fitting smoothingly together and make a fine center piece of an asian themed table. I like it very much!