1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallow Men Core

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Bohrdog, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

In a Core Fireteam of Hallow Men do you prefer the Spitfire or Missile Launcher? I would like both but at 4 SWC it's a tight fit.

2. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Worth taking both IMO. 2 SWC for an additional weapon in the team is an investment, but it's hard to see where else I'd want to put it for greater effect.

Bohrdog likes this.
  3. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

What Solar said.

But if you're somehow squeezed for SWC I'd go with the Missile Launcher. A super jumping ML with full link bonuses is truly disgusting, pogo it from behind full cover on turn 1 to clear firelanes/roofs. If it gets knocked out it's still in easy range of a Clockmaker.

Bohrdog likes this.
  4. TacCom

TacCom Member

If you're going a full 5 stack (or 4 + Stempler) of Hollowmen, then likely it's worth putting most of your SWC into that fireteam since it's quite likely it will be the central focus of your list. That much firepower and wounds in a Fireteam is gross. Plus the two weapons help you to face different scenarios so why not! :)

Deltervees and Bohrdog like this.
  5. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

The missile launcher gets top priority. It's non-negotiable for a HI link to have a long-ranged weapon to get them out of the DZ. The spitfire is optional... you can pay the SWC, or get the multi-rifle that's 60% as good.

loricus likes this.
  6. Bohrdog

Bohrdog Santathematics

I rebuilt my list and went with both options, I will see how it works out this week.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation