1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking in ARO

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Shad0w Panther, May 4, 2018.

1. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

A question came up with our group that nobody was able to answer at the time so i thought id search for clarification here.

1. if my opponent hacks my tag, and i have a killer hacker to ARO hack his hacker is it a face to face roll at that point?

2. If my madtraps aro to my opponent moving and shooting can he use a reset as his action in his next order to get rid of it?

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

1. No. If the TAG does something that will affect the enemy Hacker (such as Reset, BS Attack etc.) then that will be a Face to Face Roll against their Hacker. Your Killer Hacker will get a Normal Roll against them unless they also target your Killer Hacker.

2. Reset only works against IMM-1. To remove IMM-2 State you need an Engineer.

3. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

1. No. The KHD would only be FtF if the hacker was hacking it.

2. Not 100% on MadTraps, but don't they hit with ADHL ammo? Imm-2? Which requires an Engineer to fix?

Shad0w Panther likes this.
  4. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

Thank you both for the help

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation