1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys. How to fight M.O. Spec Sarg. TO? Or TO anyway ?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by siri, Oct 11, 2018.

1. siri

siri Well-Known Member

Ok. I know if I go first I can sensor them.
    Im thinking in building a all corners list with some zhanying sensor or the Crane Sensor.
    One or two kanren sniffers and one or two mad traps ( the character and the zhanying probably) .

But my main problem is and when going second ? Or if I can't use those profiles like two sniffers, due to low on points.
    What should I do?
    Thanks guys.

2. 0rph3u5

0rph3u5 TAG, you're it! :3

If they're in hidden deployment, then the only option is to sensor them. As you mentioned, the zhanying and crane can do it, but if you wanna spend points elsewhere, the weibing FO bot can do it as well and is faster. If you go the sensor route, remember that you still get a +6 to discover rolls even if you don't sensor and to grab an 8 point sniffer bot to expand the sensor range.

In terms of dealing with them as a marker or after they're revealed, the rui shi, hsien, and bao can all invalidate their TO mods. In vanilla, the guilang can also, at least, force a relatively even fight with its MSV1. If you can get a shotgun within 8-inches, they can also work well (2 dice on ~8-9 vs 1 dice back on 12 or less if you have camo or mimetism). YJ also has loads of template weapons to either intuitively attack them or just force them to dodge. Kuang shi are 5 points and have dogged, so even if the order sergeant decides to sacrifice himself and shoot you, you can survive to continue chain rifle more things to death. For less active methods, minelayers and madtraps will blow them up (mines ignore camo states for triggering) and glue them down (only when they reveal). If all else fails, outranging an FO order sergeant can work as well. 4 dice on ~5-6+ depending on the platform vs 1 dice on 6 if they shoot back or 1 dice on 10 if they dodge).

siri likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I love the Weibing! Even more with an EVO because the EVO waives the -6 to Sat-Lock. Sat-Lock will both Discover and Target them at the same time! Then comes the Guided Missile! So far though I’ve only got good use out of that with my Ikari though. Having those three REM is not as easy with an Expensive force like YJ. BUT the Weibing is still great by itself.

Another great part of the EVO-Weibing team-up is that the EVO can put Overclock or on the Weibing as well because it’s a repeater. Not fantastic with a Combi but it’s something if you need it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation