1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guts movement question

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by karolis, Aug 15, 2018.

1. karolis

karolis Member

If in active turn I passed armor save from shooting and BTS save from haking both come from different direction , what happens if I want to fail my guts rool?

Can trooper fail guts rool while climbing(without climbing plus skill)? If yes, can he end his guts movemnet on the normal surface if it has enough movement distance?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

As far as I can tell, the rules are written in such a way as you need to try and improve your situation against at least one enemy, and that improving it against one of them satisfies the mandatory movement. As such, if you can't improve your cover against the shooter, you must try and leave the hacking Danger Zone - conversely if you can't leave the Danger Zone you must improve your cover against the shooter - and if you can do neither you must go prone.
    However, the rules are not clear on what happens if a Danger Zone and a direct attack Guts Roll happen at the same time.
    Without Climbing Plus you are not allowed to move on a vertical surface and since you can't go prone, either, you are left hanging.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation