1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guardian can get you killed?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Asreon_, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Asreon_

Asreon_ Confused bardic artist

Greetings,

I assume I know the answer, but would ask for clarification.
    When I send my Guardian out to CC someone in ZoC, the enemy trooper may use CC skills, so can kill the model with Guardian, when it wins the FtF, right?

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Yep, it increases the CC range for both models, but does not protect the user from taking wounds. And the enemy can of course use a BS ARO as well, which can also kill you.

Errhile and Asreon_ like this.
  3. kinginyellow

kinginyellow Well-Known Member

During the active turn, you haven't used guard until after the enemy aro so they can't aro cc, or is guard automatic?

4. Aatu

Aatu New Member

Rules as written, it seems that if you declare your CC attack with guard as your second skill, the opponent can not CC you because he had his change to declare an ARO after your first skill. So as an answer to OPs question: Not with cc attack, but there is nothing preventing the opponent from ftf shooting you.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation