1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings! From Corsica, France

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Devil_Tiger, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Devil_Tiger

Devil_Tiger Your Friendly Neighborhood Asura

Greetings!

New here so i thought it would be polite to introduce myself, kinda!

I recently returned into miniature painting/games, almost got back into 40k buuuuut then i stumbled on Infinity and being a veteran of Cyberpunk 2020 (2012 even heh) and a fan of everything done by Masamune Shirow, I fell in love with everything about it (the minis, the game, the setting, the art, etc), so now i'm trying to get a community started on my little island, which is a rather difficult task but i don't lose hope!

For now i collect ALEPH minis, i have pretty much everything that isn't Steel Phalanx (i'll get to them next, i'm just a big fan of Vedic mythology) and try to get peoples in my local club interested in the game, running demos and all that.
    I'm also a rather avid player of pen&paper RPGs so Infinity kinda tickle that fancy too with the level of detail and the multitudes of things you can do in the game.

2. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Devil_Tiger likes this.
  3. Devil_Tiger

Devil_Tiger Your Friendly Neighborhood Asura

I'm already in the Infinity FR group! Though i have yet to go take a look at Bureau Aegis. Somehow i even manage to procrastinate visiting websites.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation