1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good resources for a new painter (in Japanese)?

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Sabin76, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Hi all.
    I know it's a stretch on English forums, but I'm looking for videos, magazines, or what-have-you for the newbie painter that are in Japanese. I, personally, found the "Miniature Painting 101" series on youtube pretty good to just get started (if a little dry) and was thinking something like that would be good. Preferably something that could also escalate into more advanced concepts.

Anyone have any good resources?

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I don't have any specific links to hand, but I know that a number of other miniatures related hobbies with painting elements are popular in Japan. Things like gundams and other model kits, for example. Due to scale, some of the techniques will be different, but I imagine there's got to be some crossover.

Sabin76 likes this.
  3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am sure they are out there... I just have no way to vet them myself (my Japanese is "functional" at best).

toadchild likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation